Sunday 13 October 2013

Requesting Reviews

Hello.

I love to write product reviews, especially for books and movies. I've been doing this on Amazon for over ten years, high ranked the last five. I work hard to be fair in all product reviews, knowing how much effort and often love, has gone into producing the product you want reviewing. If you would like to have your product reviewed than drop me an email at the address listed on my Amazon Profile.

Here are a few things you should know about book reviews beforehand :
  • Send me a link to your book on Amazon and I will read the sample. If I like it I'll buy it and review it.
  • If I don't I'll drop you a line saying why.
  • If your book gets a ranking of three stars or over I'll write up a review and post it on Amazon and one of my sites with appropriate tags.
  • I do not write one or two star reviews unless specifically asked. I will drop you a line telling you why the product got the low score.
  • If you do not want a three star review posted then let me know at the outset.
  • I'll always read the first 100 pages of a book. If I am struggling at that point it is unlikely I will continue or that it would get a ranking over two stars.
  • If your book contains many typos and lots of grammar issues then I'll keep reading if it's a good story. You will lose one star for multiple typos/grammar alone though.
  • I don't read Chic-lit or Romance but will try anything else including non-fiction.
Best wishes.

No comments: